Monday, June 11, 2007

No more time


I miss my daily blogging. I have over scheduled the week and have left no time to think, catch up or play. I've had to leave the house early, come home late...each day this week is 12-14 hours away. I don't know why I let that happen.

Its 11pm. It sounds like the fridge is making ice cubes. Here's the thing. Our fridge doesn't make ice cubes so I
have no idea what is happening inside that thing. I'm kind of scared to look. That's how tired I am. Paranoia is setting in.


I need to go make a list of all the things I need to get done tomorrow. I will never remember. I can't believe that I saw Aiden for only 5 minutes today. The whole day-5 minutes. And Max for about 6 minutes. That's not cool. Okay. I must go write out a list of things not to forget so I don't forget. And then I must say my anti-grind teeth affirmation, " I am calm and peaceful." Hahahahahahhahahahahah. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment