Sunday, June 3, 2007

Late at night

Its pretty late at night. I just got home from babysitting Lola and Nico. They are part of my babysitting co-op. Great concept and a life saver for us...I don't always want to do the babysitting tho'. I really like this family so it wasn't so bad. It's kind of cool to get a glimpse in at how different parents survive parenthood. I also get to watch TV.

My favorite babysitting TV is HGTV. I watch all these different room makeovers and get great ideas. Room on a dime, room on $50, Sell That House! Its all fantastic. The only problem tonight was that the house I was at had a couch with an extremely low back, so I couldn't really get a comfy position for watching TV.

I will eventually catch up on all the hours we owe to the co-op and in the meantime, I might learn enough about home improvement to really do some damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment