Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fresh

In good news, my mood swings swing. So I am back. I am still tired, in a normal worn out parent way. The Discovery Museum was fun.
Seeing friends was great. I needed that. It was nice being with people who we know and that I don't have to "perform" for.

The kids had a great time and that was fun.

We all had a nice evening together. BZ covered this morning so I could lay in bed longer and finish my book. Awesome.

I just got back from the Farmer's market, so great to have fresh organic fruit and veggies...it makes me feel like I am a good parent. It offsets the PB&J sandwiches that Aiden eats each day. We usually eat all the good stuff on day one but ah, what a yummy day.

3 comments:

  1. Good!

    I'm roasting tomatoes, beets, a little fennel. Smells good in here. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh....the good 'ole PB&J sandwich. Good news is - every parent does it. And look - we haven't suffered from it from our childhood. It continues to be a little slice of heaven to this day....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I do still love a good PB&J, its true. But Nutella, that is really a slice of heaven...

    ReplyDelete