Friday, September 7, 2007

Golf Land

Yes. Miniature Golf. I love it. You may call it PeeWee Golf but I have always used the word miniature. Perhaps that's an East Coast thing or perhaps its a generational thing. I don't care. I love it all.

In Junior High I won a prize for miniature golf, a hot fudge sundae. For some reason I was never able to collect on that prize. When I was a bit younger, I had a mini golf birthday party. It was pretty hot out then too. I remember going to the soda machine to get something and then, since I was so hot, I tried to get into the shade next to the machine. At some point, I passed out. that was the end of the party. So lame.

Last weekend, I found Golf Land in Castro Valley and brought Max and Aiden while BZ was working. Max and I had such a great time that we went back again the very next day with BZ. Aiden pretty much slept through both times.

I love the windmill, I love the doors that open and close, I love the loop de loop...ah...the best.

Golf Land has a perfect level of tackiness to make it work perfectly. You can choose to play the Castle course or the Shipwreck course or both. I can't wait to go back.

1 comment:

  1. I have always been SO BAD at miniature golf. I'm not sure I've ever gotten the ball in the hole. But I like the idea of it.

    ReplyDelete