Thursday, December 13, 2007

Out of gas


Literally. Yesterday, I yacked on the phone in a parking lot for, clearly, way too long. I pulled out of my spot, noticed "low fuel" and looked around for a gas station. Less than 30 seconds later, the steering wheel locked up and that was that. The car stopped, blocking the exit (completely) from a shopping area. It mainly irritated the drive-thru Starbuck's patrons who were forced to go around the back way to exit.

Lame. Out of gas in a brand new car on the way to a dealership. They mocked me. And they mocked me some more.


In other unrelated news, I saw Project Runway. Wow. Reality TV. The fun part was hanging out with the neighbor gals. Odd to hang out across the street with an actual cocktail, getting to cuss and giggle, and scream at the TV. All the while, BZ and boys leaping around across the street (I could actually see them from the neighbor's living room window, leaping).

Time to sleep. I am really running on low.

No comments:

Post a Comment