Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year and birthday wishes

On the 30th, we had a dinner party. A few colleagues, friends and amazing vegetarian lasagna, best I've ever had. Paul was the chef of the evening (the guy at the head of the table). The conversation veered into some dicey topics like the military and religion but all seemed to survive. I get a bit nervous mixing my different worlds...and yet it worked. I even got to add table leaves, 3 of them.


On the 31st, Sushi. We made celebratory sushi for dinner. I glopped up the sushi rice, dang. I should have read the fine print. I should have enlisted Paul. It all tasted great anyway, just a bit sticky.

9pm PST/12am EST: We were banging pots and pans and screaming Happy New Year. I love celebrating with New York. I get to go to bed earlier and still get to see the ball drop. Where the hell is Dick Clark? I know he was celebrating somewhere, but not with Carson Daly on CNBC. By the way, who the hell is Carson Daly?

Happy Birthday Christine!!!!!!! Did you make it to midnight?

No comments:

Post a Comment