Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanks Part 3

I had a dream last night that BZ had to go fight Iraqis with a group of fellow musicians. It was very upsetting thinking of how he might fare guitar vs. gun. It was a very upsetting dream, as absurd as it seems as I explain it. I did wake up thankful that BZ did not really have to go to battle this morning, that would be bad and he would probably be killed and that would not be acceptable.

I am also thankful that although Aiden woke up in puke this morning (again) he didn't get it all over me or the bed. For this I am very thankful. And, I am super thankful that he is now, end of day, not lethargic and sad and puky. This is good.

I am thankful to have a job, even as ridiculous and lame as it sometimes becomes. I'd be more thankful if they sent next year's contract before Christmas eve.

I am thankful to have a roof over my head. I'd be even more thankful if I could afford to turn up the heat a wee bit higher. Ah, details.

3 comments:

  1. Is it fellow musicians or fellow music pals? Important distinction. I don't want Marc going over there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are truly lucky that BZ doesn't have to fight with his guitar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not fight Iraqis. They are nice people. Let's just fight the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete