Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanks Part 2

I was out all day today for work, and all evening. My ears are ringing. I need sleep but...have a responsibility to my readers. All three of you, you know who you are. OK so maybe there are more than three...five?

OK, so its almost a week later and I missed writing on Thanksgiving day. That's because I was trying to enjoy every moment rather than writing about the moment.


Thanks Part 2: My parents came for Thanksgiving. We had a great visit. It made me miss them even more. Max was sad to see them go. He said he wanted them to stay for 7 more days because "Papa is so funny and Nanny gives me lots of stuff."


Kim came for Thanksgiving as well. We had a great visit. It reminded me of the importance of friendship. And pumpkin pie.

And since I missed out on writing in any detail of Thanksgiving, I will leave you with a final, "last man standing" image of our Thanksgiving Feast:

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you have at least three subscribers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics. Glad you had a great holiday. Sorry yesterday was so crazy. Thanks for hitting one in at the end of the day. Your readers love you for it. All 5 of us. :)

    ReplyDelete