Friday, November 2, 2007

Miscellaneous meanderings

One more view of Halloween. Here we are with our beautiful friend and neighbor, Dana. Hard to tell in her, uh, witch (?) costume.


Interestingly, there were many more dogs dressed as bees this year than last time we wore these crazy outfits.

OK. Halloween is over. In Target, all the Halloween stuff is 50% off and the Christmas stuff is already being displayed, ack!

Just when I am ready to buy a giant laughing Santa for the front of the house, I remember...we are also Jewish, and need to find a giant Rabbi or Hannakah Harry as well. Ah, so much to do.

We have a bit of time though, and need first to focus on Aiden's 2nd birthday on November 9th. In sad news, our baby and maternity clothing has been rejected by three different consignment shops. Gosh, is our taste that bad? They even rejected the cute French stuff. Bastards.

In sadder news, Lucy Kaplansky is performing tonight and I won't be there since Kim is busy playing around in the Middle East. I don't want to go alone. Crap. I love her so and want to have her baby. Really, she is so good. OK, so I don't necessarily want to have her baby and that would be impossible but I am feeling whiny about the whole thing. Now I must go to a 4 yr olds pizza party. Woohoo, Friday night!

1 comment:

  1. Lucy rocks! I can't believe you passed up the opportunity to see her. I must return to re-instill the proper sense of your requirement to partake in live music!!

    ReplyDelete