Monday, August 4, 2008

Too much work to do

The boys are on vacation. The school is closed for the week. We leave on Wednesday on our vacation. There are lots of loose ends.

So Monday, today, is my day with the boys. We fight dragons:

And hike down to the little village, well, I hike:

We end up in the library for hours and then rainbow ice cream with sprinkles.

Tonight, when the boys are finally asleep I begin my work. I am exhausted but still thinking of those slayed dragons. How fun vacation is going to be.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun. I hope BZ picked you all up after ice cream. That hill seems like quite a challenge! I would like down better. Have a great time on your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. I'm glad you waited to do the work. It's too easy to put off slaying dragons, and then it's Too Late!

    (good travel good travel good travel)

    ReplyDelete