Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jet lag

We all handle jet lag in different ways. At 3:22 am the boys started to wake. By 4:30 am we decided to stop fighting it.
At 5:00 am I checked email and found out that Tuck and Patti are on board as one of our headlining groups, I am very excited. Its been a difficult couple of weeks finding talent. Its been stressful but now I can see a light at the end of the tunnel. I still have fingers crossed for Bobby McFerrin and Tracy Chapman....and perhaps Bob Weir? We'll be selling tickets by the weekend...unbelievable.

Its now 5:45 am. BZ is in the shower beginning his day. I am hanging with the boys...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on everything coming together! I remember T&P coming to record at Different Fur Studios when Marc had an office for SP3D upstairs. It would be fun to hear them live. I'm sure you mentioned this at the beginning of your quest, but what's the date of the concert?

    ReplyDelete