Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Las Vegas

I am back from Las Vegas and BZ's birthday weekend. Two nights of sleeping ALL night.

I had time with BZ to remember why we have such fun together.

I got to hang with the Storm troopers. Apparently, the guy who plays Boba Fet was signing autographs, and the storm troopers were there for added fun. I'm not kidding. The guy who "played" the character, who wore the costume, with no lines, was signing autographs, without the costume on. Go figure.


So now I am back. Back to politics. Back to work. Back to the kids. Its good to be back to reality.

----------------
Now playing: Lucy Kaplansky - A Child's Hands
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a chance to catch up with Boba Fet. Oh yeah...and BZ too. Man, reality isn't so bad though when you get a break from it now and again!

    ReplyDelete