Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The good life

Sunday night, I went on a date. With my husband. We ate at Little Shin Shin and had a delicious meal. We went to see Juno and loved it. It was such a great evening. It was really nice to hang out with BZ. He's a pretty good guy.

Today, I actually cleaned out my office and although I have a bunch of piles to go, I have rediscovered the floor. I recycled about 6 book boxes worth of paperwork-YAY!!!!! I emptied out 4 huge plastic storage bins-Yahoo!

And I didn't have to go anywhere to work today. I organized and listened to great music and tonight I get to watch the debates.

Beat that.

----------------
Now playing: Michael Cera & Ellen Page - Anyone Else But You
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. It really doesn't get any better than that. Although, it must have been hard to choose between the debates and the beginning of American Idol Season 7!!! :)

    ReplyDelete