Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tagged again



OK. I'll play your game but I will fight it to the finish. I just got "tagged" for the second time and will now play this...chain letter type blog game. I don't mean to sound bitter, forgive me.

Here are the rules:
1) Post these rules before you give your facts
2) List 8 random facts about yourself
3) At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4) Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they've been tagged

Here we go:
1. I don't know 8 bloggers
2. My middle name is Ambrose, as in "Ambrose Bierce" or St. Ambrose. Here's a bit on St. Ambrose:
He was liberal to the poor; it was his custom to comment severely in his preaching on the public characters of his times; and he introduced popular reforms in the order and manner of public worship. It is alleged, too, that at a time when the influence of Ambrose required vigorous support, he was admonished in a dream to search for, and found under the pavement of the church, the remains of two martyrs, Gervasius and Protasius. The bodies, though they would have to have been hundreds of years old, looked as if they had just died. The applause of the people was mingled with the derision of the court party.
3. I am about to knit washcloth puppets. How great is that?
4. My new favorite color is burnt orange. This may change shortly but...for now, I love it.
5. After 5 + years of marriage, I still think we made a good decision. I mean that in the most romantic (and practical) way.

6. My brother just started driving a cab and has asked me for marketing assistance.
7. My feet are oddly shaped. Odd enough that Max asks me about them on a regular basis.
8. I worry too much. About everything. All the time.
I am tagging Kim, Linda, Gwen, Mati, Monica, uh....I don't know other bloggers. Well, not ones that won't scream at me for this...
I apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment