Friday, August 24, 2007

New project

OK. I admit I am frustrated with my goofy red scarf project and the big blue wool that I can't bear to work with. so I am starting an EASY project that seems quick and doable. Its good to start with a win, don't you think?
I am making a "Skinny scarf." I may be knitting three hundred feet of scarf but at least the length will look like I am getting somewhere.

I am not allowing myself any more yarn purchases until I make at least one thing and decide to continue to do this new hobby of mine. But with a 40% discount at the local knit shop, its really hard not to rationalize the need to stock up for a hard and expensive winter.

I remain distracted. I just want to rest, sit in the sun, knit, read, eat, play. I need time to socialize. All the work and errands are just in the way. I want another vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment