Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Travel

I know I missed reporting on most of the time without BZ, but I was BUSY. Hats off to single parents as well as the might-as-well-be-single-parents. You know who you are, we all do.

I will say we (me and the boys) had some fun together, even while I was a bit jealous and bitter about this birthday trip #2.

I was wondering why Aiden was so difficult over the last five days, other than being two years old...well, by Monday afternoon he was clearly ill, struggling to breathe. After a few hits on his inhaler he was much better (could breathe) and his doctor confirmed he did not have pneumonia again.

Now BZ is back and I am gone.

I got an airport shoe shine in Denver and a bad sandwich as well, which I am still feeling. No picture of disgusting sandwich, it makes me ill just thinking about it.

So now I am in Orlando at the Disney Yacht Club.
12:21am and I am waiting for engineering to deal with my wet carpet. Yuck. I am not big on changing rooms...repacking my crap. I just got here an hour ago and so I wait.

Good thing Wolf Blitzer and John King are here.

1 comment: