Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hot

Last weekend was HOT. We created an urban pool for the boys, a bit limited on swimming space but, good for a splash. Last year, we bought a blow up pool, two of them. The first one popped on the gravel. Don't ask. The second one went to a friend's house that has a lawn. I think it ended up with a hole in it before it even got there. So now, we improvise.

BZ left today for Las Vegas to meet up with his best buddies. 5 days. Day 1. I wasn't late to work. I emptied the dishwasher. I am considering laundry. These are BZ's things. I must learn the other half of the chore list. In fact, I think he does about 75% of the chores. Hmmm. Perhaps its BZ appreciation weekend..........I don't think so.
BZ gets back on Monday afternoon from crazy hot Vegas. I leave Tuesday morning for crazy hot Disney World.

Actually, the cool part about Orlando is that I will be flying for lots of hours each way, which means time to knit and read (impossible at home). I will also get sleep, sleeping by myself. I might get lonely........but in a mostly good way.

1 comment:

  1. A busy but fun life! I had to chuckle when I read your blog. Yesterday we went out to Target and bought a mini pool, played with it in the yard and then came upstairs to clean up in the shower. I took a minute to read your blog and then I read about your pool experience. Funny.

    ReplyDelete