Thursday, July 19, 2007





We're going camping. Well, sort of. We will be in a cabin but still need sleeping bags and will cook on a grill. There are showers but not in our cabin. Semi camping. A good start for the likes of us. If it all works out, we will buy a new tent (ask Kim about the last one, good story, bad weather) and try our hand at REAL camping.

In the meantime, I am looking forward to our getaway. We have scheduled 3 nights and 4 days away. We will not bring a computer (the site has WiFi tho') and perhaps we will leave phones at home? Naah.

Check out the Santa Cruz KOA site. Its awesome for lil' kids and desperate parents. There's even a choo choo train that circles the camp...and miniature golf, my favorite.

I can't wait!!

1 comment:

  1. Margaret -- I love your blog! It's such a lovely way to see what you've been up to, and yours is so candid that I feel like I've had an actual conversation with you! Now I don't have to! Just kidding. I'm so glad the calcifications didn't turn out to be more than just that. Take care, and keep on' bloggin', lady!!

    ReplyDelete