Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and the holidays in general can be a bit tiring.
But, they are also exciting. I love watching the kids open their gifts.
All the classic stuff like race tracks and tents and even light sabers (the new classic).


Some gifts can be practical, like shelving, for example.
Not very fun to unwrap but pretty great when the closet is redone and I can find things. I suppose its like getting a scarf gift as a kid.Or a new book...until its read.

I love the holidays. Even with all the craziness. Its great having all the family time, seeing friends, eating lots of desserts. Now that the gift giving is over and we've all slowed down, its nice just to hang. And reflect. And rest.


1 comment:

  1. But, but... Are those Snake scarves?! So cool! (but then, I'm adult)

    Yup, I'm the evil book aunt in my family. Heh heh Heh. Don't point that light saber at me!

    ReplyDelete