Tuesday, September 30, 2008

One step at a time

Its easy for me to get overwhelmed. Especially when I am tired. I am finally home and have much to do to get back on track with work, with the campaign, with the Kindergarten debacle. Where to begin?


Did I mention that I go to Pt. Reyes for a knitting retreat this weekend?

I do feel a bit guilty...mainly for being away from the kids again after being away most of last week. I planned this about 6 or 8 months ago and although the timing isn't great, I need to get away and do something soothing for me. Wow, I can't yet convince even myself.

To do:

1. Catch up on the day job reports, scheduling, zzzzz
2. Buy yarn for retreat
3 Webex training class, zzzzzzzzz
3. Meet with Kinder teacher, yuck
4. Sign up for my free yoga classes
5. Clean my damn office
6. Reconnect with campaign office

Off to buy yarn.

5 comments:

  1. I see Barack in your office...maybe he can did in while you're out getting yarn. :) Have a great time at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a typo.."did" should be "dig".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two damn parent emotions. Love and guilt. You're in there with the best of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! You deserve it. Don't forget that if you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of anyone else.

    ReplyDelete