Sunday, September 28, 2008

I'm back

Must sleep but first-hi!!!!! I am back. Its late. After many airport delays I am home in my stuffy house. Its got that post trip yucky smell. As if no windows or doors have been open for a few days. Yup.

The first 5 days away was for work. Toxic, soul-destroying meetings that ripped my brain into a million pieces.

And then, BZ and the boys flew in. The meeting was in Dallas, and so was BZ's family. His mom booked a hotel resort right near where our meeting was being held. The resort was the Great Wolf Lodge. This place was UNREAL.

There was an indoor water park.

There was MagiQuest for the kids. This was a super cool game that took 3 days to finish, using a magic wand that you wave at all sorts of things hidden throughout an eight story hotel. You try to solve these Quests and Adventures with clues given in a booklet. So fun. We were addicted. When everyone else went swimming, max and I went to slay the dragon, find the amulet and save the pixies.

And then of course, there was family. BZ's parents were there, the nephews, BZs brother and sister-in-law, the German exchange student.....good times.

3 comments: