Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Officiant jitters

Neal and Carrie are getting married. How exciting!

So, what do I wear?

I know, I know, this is about THEM. Yada yada yada. But really, what do I wear?

One person suggested I wear long robes. No kidding, this was seriously suggested. I am not a religious figure nor do I wish to impersonate one, at least, not on Saturday night. Humor might be a plus, but that might not be taken as the greatest of taste.

Seriously, this is serious. This is a wedding. Two people are getting married, I must dress respectfully. Well, not like a funeral respectful but, a wedding respectful...something that goes with white (bride).

Oh, and while you are thinking about what I should wear, any ideas on what I should say would be helpful as well...just kidding (sort of).


If bride and groom are reading this...do NOT panic. I have this well under control. REALLY. But, if you have ideas about what I should wear...

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh...even though it's very serious. You are very consistent about your posts. I always look forward to new stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, blue suit or black and grey suit? Or, poofy blouse with long black skirt?

    ReplyDelete