Friday, July 11, 2008

The Big Kahuna

Emma is here. Emma is 15, my niece....yes, another 15 year old niece visiting (from a different family). Yay. We are having a GREAT time, just tiring since I am trying to prove I can tire her out, since Aunt Margaret is SO much fun! Aunt Margaret is 44 years old and tired. I sure need to exercise and take my vitamins...and get more sleep.

We went to a Waterworld in Concord:We followed up with a dinner at Little Shin Shin's and if you haven't gone yet, I don't know what you are waiting for...

We took a ferry into San Francisco, I know we did that with Anika but....it sure is cool:OK. We also went on the cable car.....We went to Musee Mechanique again, and, discovered new machines since last time. I guess we just didn't notice the same things. We were VERY tired coming home and cooled out with left overs and a DVD of the Flintstones.

Tomorrow, back to the city by way of the automobile. We are going to Golden Gate Park to rent a boat and perhaps see the Japanese Gardens. I love it there and BZ has never been. After that, perhaps the ocean, then the Cliff House. I think its a bit much but....when will she be back?

I will post soon about the fundraiser I am producing. As a preview of the craziness, I got a voice-mail while at Waterworld from Joan Baez's manager about her possible availability. My phone was in a locker. I should have changed my message for the day. "Sorry I can't come to the phone, I am going down the Big Kahuna!"

No comments:

Post a Comment