Saturday, July 12, 2008

With the fringe on top

Another day in San Francisco. This time, Golden Gate Park. We actually rented one of those Surreys with the fringe. Awesome.




We then had a bit of a break, walking around Stowe Lake. Well, not a huge break since we were lugging very tired kids.BZ reminded me that this is where he first held my hand, lo those many years ago. "This is not a date!" I remember thinking. He was knowing it was a date. A date with destiny, bwah hahaha!
We went to the Japanese Tea Gardens but first, a little tree climbing...and falling.

I forgot how pretty it is...
Sad to say, we ran out of time and energy for the De Young, but got to say hello to an old friend.We drove by the house where Emma was born. So many memories for me. She remembers none of it but had a great time getting to see the neighborhood and finding the house.

Tonight, video games. Super Mario Galaxy. So if you are wondering why I am here at the computer blogging, its because I have nothing to offer in the way of talent or interest AND they all know it.

I do however hold the key to a great dessert. Microwave S'Mores. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you were in GG Park and didn't call me! Boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete