Monday, June 30, 2008

No time to blog

Ack. So many things to share but just no time. When I have the time, I don't wanna be at the computer one more minute. Right now, I should be getting in the car to pick up the boys. But here I am.

Work seems to be getting in the way these days. I want to do a good job even if I don't enjoy it but its difficult at best. I feel ineffective and I want to be doing pretty much anything else like, knitting, volunteering for Obama events, seeing my friends, doing family stuff, sitting outside, sitting inside or even doing some other job that I actually feel good about.

I facilitated a Strategic Planning meeting for a local Montessori School and loved it. I felt like I was useful, great work got done and I was energized. This past weekend, I facilitated a volunteer planning meeting for about 24 people ranging in age from High School to 60's or 70's. Awesome experience. We got loads done, everyone was excited and motivated to make a difference. I felt really alive. This is the work I want to do. This is where I want to be.


Not this. Not here:
This is for real. 2008.

3 comments:

  1. Margaret. Make money or make room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha....oh, that's not supposed to be funny....

    loon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh...I'm sorry! You're right - no comparison. Darn those money trees - why can't they start producing?

    ReplyDelete