Friday, May 25, 2007

My first post


Eek. A blog. Here I am. Blogging. I should be doing something important like...work, cleaning, sitting in the sun. I am blogging. I barely really understand the concept but then even Kim had a blog. And then Linda. I am a copy cat.

So why the picture of a cat? Well, that is Clara. Clara was my cat for over 13 years and now she is gone because I left the door open to the back patio of our new house on moving day. Clara went exploring and never came back. You can't really blame her. Its beautiful out here and she probably found better food at the neighbor's house. Man, it sure makes me sad thinking about it and seeing her picture. The guilt is still there but mostly sadness.

Aak! This is not supposed to be sad on the first official blog! I clearly need Blog training.

1 comment:

  1. "margie"?!!?!

    haha...cool blog spot M...this google acct is the one I created to do the Mystery Shopping fer 'our' job....Looney here...

    Hilo and Mt Kilauea were awesome today....def some 'hot lava' and one of the most unique landscapes I've ever experienced...pics to follow...I fergot my USB cable at home, so I can't DL anything until Tues night :(

    ReplyDelete