Monday, May 28, 2007

BZ's pictures




Alright. I am overdoing this blog business. When work ramps up again, I am not sure I will have time to keep this up so, I am just getting a few extras in now.

Besides, I thought it would be cool to show a couple of BZ photos. He sure is a hottie, huh? BZ has been working day and night getting his studio ready for the first client this week. It looks great but still needs some final touches... sound panels have to go up, the diffuser has to go up. I have no idea what I am talking about but, this will be his work space and it is impressive. Soon I will post some studio build pics. We transformed the garage into a professional recording studio. Pretty amazing.

The drag is we (he) have/has been working though our anniversary (5 yrs), my birthday, etc to get it done. so I have been a bit, er, "pout-y" lately.

I can't wait for it to be done so we can start working a bit on the house. Actually, I'd love to just have time together to watch bad television.Does anyone say "television" any more? Or just TV. No time to waste, TV.

OK, so I remain very behind in my work and still can't concentrate enough to do it. Writing reports are just not fun. Either is being fired. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment