Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Vacation

We were gone for a week and it flew by. We drove down last weekend to Carlsbad. Spent two days at Legoland.
Everything is made of Legos which is hard to tell in the photos...but really, a gazillion legos...
Seriously, there is a miniature version of NY (in photo), Washington, DC at the Inauguration, Las Vegas, Fisherman's Wharf, etc.
Legos of all sizes for all sizes....

There was also a 3-D theater, I just love the glasses with the hat, couldn't resist.

This guy was not made of Legos, although, there was a Lego version of him nearby.

A bit of time at Sealife Aquarium, Spent time on the beach. I got in three days worth, not bad. Too bad there are NO pictures of me. It stinks when I am the only one snapping the shots. I have to admit, it would be hard for me to look as excited as BZ with a sand castle.

I got to see some old friends from long ago Dinamation days, really fun.

Lots of fun adventures, even Benihana...
And then we drove the 8+ hours home. A final note, when we hit Livermore, less than an hour from Oakland, we pulled off the freeway to play miniature golf, extending the vacation by just a wee bit. That was fun too.

3 comments:

  1. okay, so it works now. other 2 days - no go. anyhow I was just saying it looks like you had a great time and that I wanna go to BH someday too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! We did Legoland in England and I found it fascinating!!! So nice to have a vacation too huh?!

    ReplyDelete