Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy 50th Anniversary!!!



My parents have been married for 50 years. They got married April 25th, 1959. Wow. I have to say I find that pretty impressive. Mostly, because they seem so happy together. They've been through good and terrible times and then some more stuff in the middle. And, today, its really amazing to see how contented they are together. 50 years have done wonders for them.

I felt kind of bad that we couldn't put together a big family party so I put together a family video. Don't feel like you need to watch it but I am going to attach it for those related and those willing to put up with a long family video of goofy smiles and very bad singing.

Anyway, here's to love and partnership. I look forward to as many of those years with BZ and of course with my kids, family and friends.

I warned you:

Happy 50th Anniversary!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Schultzes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - how great are you! That video will be something your kids can watch when THEY are celebrating their 50th anniversary's. Congrats to your parents! Glad they are well.

    ReplyDelete