Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Margarido House Event

Yes, another Obama event. This time we are inviting everyone on Saturday, October 25th at 4pm, to come see this pretty amazing "green" home that exemplifies "eco-luxury." Its slated to be the first custom home in Northern California to be LEED-H certified (that's a good thing), its so energy efficient it produces over 120% of its energy needs through solar power. There are many cool things about this house that we are showing it off, serving some wine, snacks, activities for the kids....raising some money for that final push in the swing states.
I know, 14 points up in the polls. But. I won't believe it until I see it. Anything can happen in three weeks. Anything can happen at the polls, in the machines, behind the scenes.

For more information on this fun little party, go to www.margaridoforobama.com and RSVP. I also need a few volunteers that afternoon as well to help organize. Bring your kids, I will. Oh, and BZ will be playing guitar in a nice little corner, between glasses of wine. Apparently I will be the designated driver.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds nice! What a beautiful house. I'll be going to a concert that night. Be sure to invite Heidi "Green Design" Hirvonen.

    ReplyDelete